Wednesday, October 17, 2007

More purses...and using the dremel



Ok...so I am so purse oriented lately but I can't seem to stop it. Tonight I have another easy to make pattern in my head. Actually two. I am to tired to do anything but sketch it. Tommorrow. Today I worked on wooden cigar type boxes and some straw purses and one childs shirt. I have 9 cigar boxes going. The are so FUNNY. The one I am going to show is carving with my dremel. I belong to the dremel group and thought it time I show some work. I am taking pics in progress. It is being layered with paints and crackle glazes to antique it but eventually the main color will be a black purse. Don't let the colors throw you off. It is for subtel colorings. What is being shown here is the horse being carved into the front using the dremel and the bit.

No comments: