Sunday, October 14, 2007

Pimped out Pants



Well my computer has been ill so I haven't been able to use the computer. Of course you know that not blogging doesn't mean I haven't done anything. Today during the game I got to meet face to face ...Maria! Another purse nut like me. What a delight she is. I showed her all I have been doing...INCLUDING the messes!
One of hubbies pals and his daughter Christi came over. She is so cute! She is in 9th grade and wants to create too! Since neither of my daughters create it is so NICE to have someone I can pass on all I have learned over the years. Someone who is interested! Hopefully I did not over whelm her. I can be pretty intense when i create.

Anyway Christi brought over a pair of pants and we pimped them out. Are they not the coolest! I am going to make me a pair too. The brown, lime green and purple are so nice together. I was hesitant about the purple but Christi had great instincts on it! The butterflies really add to it too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should really look into submitting these into the next issue of Altered Couture... they're really cool! :)

Olivia

Anonymous said...

Pam, You and CHRISTI did a fantastic job on those "pimped out" jeans !!! I LOVE Them!! Are your pants gonna have ...humm... pigs or Butterfies??? All three colors, together, dont look bad at all.
Great job.

Also, I had a geat time talking crafts, sewing, purses, etc..etc.. gotta do it again.

Aileen said...

Very kewl pimped out pants, love what you did! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love the butterflies and I love the purple. How fun.

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh these are too cool!!! Love the butterflies! Marva