Friday, October 19, 2007

Paper Beads..

You can click on it and make it really large.

I was LATE with a swap for paper beads. I hate being late. REALLY hate it. So to start I asked myself:

What makes a bead?

Most paper beads are the rolled up type. I always like to think outside the box. Usually gets me in trouble but still I do. So I "folded" mine not rolled them. I also tried a few that were two flat sides put together with technique papers...didn't like those at all so I went with these. OH...I also tried papermache ones but those wont dry fast enough. Made soft of big beads. It took me ALL DAY TODAY and I still have to package them. YICKES!





Hope people like them at least. I also tried different techs on them. They don't burn well. I did cut outs then filled them with UTE. Hung the cutout on it like a bead. I added wire to most. That was fun and added to it. Micro glitter and of course that powdered stuff. Love that stuff but I can't think of the name of it right now. Love it tho.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pam, I love the bead I received in the Paper bead swap. I got the one in the upper right corner of your photo. It is so unique which makes it very special to me. Thanks for your contribution to the swap. 1st rate by me.
Hugs, Ethel

Unknown said...

Beads look fabulous, nice change to see square ones.

Thanks for sharing