Tuesday, August 21, 2007

altered book

This is the front of the book. Made to look like textured leather.


The books Title is "All I have..." This page is "seen". Notice under the sun and the cut out moon in the lower right. The Cobwebs are not in the brain but earrings.



all that I have "Loved". Note what is in her hand and under her heal. The chain of copper I made. I have made a series of jewelry that go with this design.


All that I have "dreampt". The copper star on the right moves around. It is evoking underwater and stary nights.





All that I have "overcome". This page of poppies is a Wizard of Oz reference. At the top of the page is a quote from W. Witch. On the left it says poppies...sweet poppies.




All that I have "has only made me...".
I carved a large wooden stamp for this one. It is on a pert chart.








All that I have " Stronger" . This is a pic of me in a carved out niche in Iraq.





Nough said on this page!








2 comments:

Earl said...

WOW THAT IS JUST UNBELIEVEABLE. I'M BEING SERIOUS I REALLY LIKE THAT.

Altered Route said...

Wonderful!!! Keep sharing!!