Sunday, August 26, 2007

Those Evil Butterfly Ladies


I don't know WHY I did them. They have been a bane to my exsistance lately. No church this morning. Everyone is slow moving so I am taking the day as a total day of rest....IF IT WERE NOT FOR THESE THINGS! Each is an 8X10 but I combined them to get it in one pic.
Click on it to make it bigger.


Ok...I will show them. Don't know WHAT I will do with them. They just are. It did give me an opportunity to recycle some more boxes and make some book marks.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't imagine you don't like these! Why? I think they're very pretty. Or is it just a matter of not knowing what to do with them now that they're done? Gifts - do you have family or friends who love butterflies and fairies? I think they're gorgeous, and definitely gift material!

patartist said...

Saw the link on the A.R.T. emailing--clicked in here and then to your website.
PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THESE! you are uncomfortable because they are so very different from your usual style. Congratulations! You had the COURAGE to step 'way out of your comfort zone, and that is GOOD. Never mind the "evil ladies" --those backgrounds are terrific. And the ladies are NOT evil. They probably won't sell to your USUAL MARKET, but so what? Again, congratulations, brave lady!
Pat Wiley Shafer