Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Free Form Crochet

This is Jazimin the Yarn Eating Dog. My Art Buddy. Here she is creating. She obviously has learned being a mess from the "master". LOL


I did this last night while watching Survivorman. It isn't crochet but bought for .80 cents then woven. Yuck. I am thinking of using netting and do-dads and encasing it in it. Right now I am just not liking it.


This is actually freeform as I know it. Not much on it but I never count and the fringe at the edge is just formed into it. I was going to add flowers but now I am just going to make a large pin for it.





This is one of my free form purses in progress (this one is LARGE). You can't really see the dangly balls on it and the spirals are ready to be attached once the background is done. I work on this about an hour each night. It takes for ever. No wonder these things are so expensive!


This is all I worked on last night while watching tv. Not much I know. But at least I did not make a mess like my DOG JAZ the SPAZ.






No comments: